I'm just heading out the door this morning to my appointment with the Heart Clinic at the hospital to hopefully get the date for my surgery but I thought I'd throw this post up. We are expecting another blizzard later this afternoon with 25 cm expected. Hopefully we get all finished and home before it starts. Meanwhile there is this Meme and feel free to do it.This comes from Ellas Devil and I thought I'd give it a try.
"OK so this is the deal, this is a really easy meme with minimal typing from you. Simply copy and paste the list below into your blog and bold the things you have done in your lifetime and that is it. There's no need to explain any of your answers and it'll not take you very long so go on.... give it a go."
HAVE YOU EVER?01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone08. Said 'I love you' and meant it09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped.
11. Visited Paris12. Watched a lightning storm at sea13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise14. Seen the Northern Lights15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa17. Grown and eaten my own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg19. Slept under the stars20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon22. Watched a meteor shower23. Gotten drunk on champagne24. Given more than I could afford to charity25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight28. Bet on a winning horse29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as I possibly could
32. Held a lamb33. Seen a total eclipse34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day38. Actually felt happy about my life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for my computer
40. Visited all 50 states41. Taken care of someone who was drunk.42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe47. Taken a road-trip.
48. Gone rock climbing.49. Taken a midnight walk on the beach.
50. Gone sky diving.
51. Visited Ireland.52. Been heartbroken longer then I was actually in love with the person.53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them.
54. Visited Japan.55. Milked a cow.
56. Alphabetized my CDs.
57. Pretended to be a superhero.
58. Sung karaoke.59. Lounged around in bed all day.
60. Posed nude in front of strangers.
61. Gone scuba diving.62. Kissed in the rain.
63. Played in the mud.64. Played in the rain.65. Gone to a drive-in theater.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China.67. Started a business.
68. Fallen in love with someone and not had my heart broken.
69. Toured ancient sites.
70. Taken a martial arts class.
71. Played D&D for more than six hours straight.72. Gotten married.
73. Been in a movie.74. Crashed a party.
75. Gotten divorced.
76. Gone without food for 5 days.77. Made cookies from scratch.
78. Won first prize in a costume contest.
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
80. Gotten a tattoo.
81. Rafted the Snake River.
82. Been on a television news program.83. Received flowers for no reason.
84. Performed on stage.85. Been to Las Vegas.
86. Recorded music.87. Eaten shark.
88. Had a one-night stand.
89. Gone to Thailand.90. Bought a house.
91. Been in a combat zone.92. Buried one of my parents.
93. Been on a cruise ship.94. Spoken more than one language fluently.
95. Performed in Rocky Horror Picture Show.96. Raised children.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour.
98. Created and named my own constellation of stars.
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country.100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over.
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge.102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when I knew someone was looking.
103. Had plastic surgery.
104. Survived an illness that I shouldn't have survived.
105. Written articles for a large publication.
106. Lost over 100 pounds.107. Held someone while they were having a flashback.108. Piloted an airplane.
109. Petted a stingray.110. Broken someone's heart.
111. Helped an animal give birth.
112. Won money on a T.V. game show.113. Broken a bone.
114. Gone on an African photo safari.
115. Had a body part of mine below the neck pierced.116. Fired a rifle, shotgun or pistol.
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild.118. Ridden a horse.
119. Had major surgery.
120. Had a snake as a pet.
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states.
124. Visited all 7 continents.125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days.
126. Eaten kangaroo.127. Eaten sushi.
128. Had my picture in the newspaper.
129. Changed someone's mind about something I care deeply about.
130. Gone back to school.
131. Para sailed.
132. Petted a cockroach.
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes.134. Read The Iliad.
135. Selected one "important" author who I missed in school, and read.
136. Killed and prepared and animal for eating.
137. Skipped all my school reunions.138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language.
139. Been elected to public office.
140. Written my own computer language.
141. Thought to myself that I'm living my dream.
142. Had to put someone I love into hospice care.
143. Built my own PC from parts.144. Sold my own artwork to someone who didn't know me.145. Had a booth at a street fair.
146: Dyed my hair.
147: Been a DJ.
148: Shaved my head.
149: Caused a car accident.
150: Saved someone's life.
So there it is, my list of things I've done. I guess I should do a few more in my life, play along...
Labels: Junk, Meme